|Yummy coconut cream|
|Mango Sticky Rice|
Mango Sticky Rice
(For 4 pax)
- 1 cup of glutinous rice
- 1 knob of pandan leave (Optional)
- 2 ripen mangoes
- 200ML of cocounut cream
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- Toasted Sesame Seeds (For Garnish and taste)
- Wash and soak the glutinous for 2hrs. Drained off the water and put a knob of pandan leave and steam it under high fire for 40mins.
- While the steaming the glutinous rice, you can prepare the coconut cream sauce. Heat up a non stick cookware, Put in the coconut cream
- Put in the sugar & Salt and stir with the coconut cream till it is dissolved under LOW heat.
- Slice your mango.
- Once the glutinous rice is ready, pour 1/2 of the prepared coconut cream into the rice and mix in till it is well cooperated.
- Ready to assemble to serve! Enjoy!