|Our Healthy Breakfast!|
|Look @ the SURPRISE! Reduce oil & sugar still give a very moist and soft muffins|
Chocolate chips Bananas Muffins with Cream Cheese
(Make 6 regular size Muffins)
- 190g of plain flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 handful of chocolate chips (add more as per your preference)
- 3 Large bananas ( Try to use super ripen one for natural sweetness) -> Abt 270g
- 50g of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract (I used my home-made)
- 40g of olive oil
- 30g of milk/soy milk
- 3 pcs of laughing cows cream cheese (Cut into 1/2 to place it in the middle of each muffin)
- Some rolled oats (Optional)
- Place the dry items into a bowl and mix well.
- Mashed the bananas in another big bowl, add in the sugar mix well. Then add in oil, egg, vanilla extract & milk and mix well till everything is well combined.
- Combined the wet & dry items together and stir in till it is combined. Do not over-mix it. The batter should be lumpy.
- Filled up 1/3 of the muffin cups with batter and place in 1/2 pcs of cream cheese. Continue to fill up the muffins cup with the batter.
- Finally top some rolled oats on top of each muffin. (This is optional)
- Bake in a preheated oven 170C for 18-20 mins or until it is fully cooked.
*** I filled up the muffin cups almost full to achieve a nice dome top.
*** Individual muffin cups size and oven varies, cooking time may varies.