|Chicken Potatoes Filling|
Chicken Potatoes Filling
(Can make into 15-20 buns/mini pies)
- 2 russet potatoes (diced)
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 1 yellow onion (diced)
- 1 boneless chicken thigh (diced)
- 1/2 can of button mushrooms (diced)
- 1.5 teaspoon of chicken powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Some Black pepper
- 2 tablespoon of water
- Some corn/potato starch + water to thicken the filling
- Some oil
- Heat up a cookware with oil and sauteed the yellow onions till it translucent.
- Add in the potatoes and carrots and stir fry it for 2 mins.
- Add in chicken meat and stiry fry it for 2 mins.
- Add in button mushrooms and stir fry it for 1 min.
- Add in all the seasoning + water and give a good stir and cover the pan with a lid and let it simmer for 10mins till the potatoes & carrots is soft.
- Lastly, add in some black pepper and use the starch + water to thicken the filling.
- Let it cool down and use for pies/buns later.