Nothing will goes wrong with CHOCOLATE. My body told me that I need chocolate to perk me to conquer the busy days at work this week. Thanks to Angela's chocolate bread recipe that yield very soft and chewy chocolatey loaf. I didn’t use Bread maker this time as my little Zoji can only bake max 450g bread loaf. This recipe is to bake a 900g loaf so I decided to use my BOSCH mixer to do the kneading job and I turned it into 2 lovely chocolatey loaf using oven. This bread remain soft for 3 days and I brought some to office to share with my foodie colleagues, they loved it too!
Super soft & Chewy Chocolatey bread
(Recipe from Angela)
(Make 900g bread loaf)
- 1 egg + water = 225ml
- 100ml of fresh milk
- 1 tsp of salt
- 40g caster sugar
- 400g bread flour
- 50g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (I used Valrhona cocoa powder)
- 1.5 teaspoon instant yeast
- 25g butter (Soften @ room temp)
- 100g of chocolate chips (I used Hersheys)
Steps, follow the pictorial.
- You can use bread make to do the whole process as long as your machine can yield a 900g loaf.