Monday 4 August 2014

I am a working mum & share recipe for Honey, Soy & Ginger Chicken Chop

Someone asked me before, why I can do so many things in a day. How do I find so much time & energy? My answer to her is cos I love my family! Love give us energy to move on in life. I won’t have leisure time for TV & ME time at night after work on weekdays. Yes I am a full time working mum without a helper. I need to juggle my work, family and my own time properly. I am lucky to have my in-law to take care of my kids when my hubby & I are away from work. I will seldom bring work home unless there is no choice. I will not grumble on my work once I reach home no matter how unhappy I am. Yes, do not bring “work” stress home.  My way to let off stress is to bake. I will wait for my kids go to their dreamland before I pursue my passion. At times, my supportive hubby will take care of my kids when I went for a short run too! 

Let me share with you my daily time-table for weekday.
5.45am – Wake up and prepare breakfast first.
6.15am – Wake up girl up to prepare her for school.
6.30am – Continue to prepare my lunchbox(at least 2x per week), do the clean-up of my kitchen & etc
(Hubby will bring my gal to school by 7am)
7.10am – Dress up myself to work
7.30am – Wake my boy up and dress him for school.
7.45am – Bring my boy to school and off to work. (Lucky, my hubby drive me to work everyday)
8.30am – 5.30pm – TAG @ work
6.30pm – Reach home, take over 2nd shift from my in law. Start to cook dinner. My kids are cooperative, they will sit down to enjoy their TV program while I prepare their dinner.
7.15pm – Dinner served, eat, wash and tidy up my house.
8pm – Clean up my kids & myself down for bed time.
8.15pm – 9.45pm – Family bonding time (Doing homework, reading and communication time)
9.45pm – Brush teeth, drink their milk and tuck them to bed. My kids will never forget their goodnight kiss to me and hubby ~ So sweet! 
10pm – Kids in dreamland and my ME time starts! Hahahha…

Weekend is my marketing, shopping, doing house chores, family bonding & baking time! 

Of cos, I have a supportive hubby helping out on house chores to lighten up my work at home. 
I'm not complaining but enjoying it as a mother, wife & myself! I hope this post will inspire you to keep going!  加油, all Mummies! We are all so great! 

Today, Let me share with you the recipe for Soy Honey Chicken
Lunchbox for my hubby & myself

Honey, Soy & Ginger Chicken Chop
Ingredients:
  • 4pcs boneless chicken thighs
  • 4 tablespoon of light soy sauce
  • 3 tablespoon of honey 
  • 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
  • 1.5 teaspoon of minced garlic
  • 1 tablespoon of sesame seed

All the thing u need
Steps, follow pictorial


Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious


No comments:

Post a Comment