Sunday 17 August 2014

Egg Spinach Sushi rolls & Onigiri

When you are sick of having breads or cakes for breakfast, making sushi/onigiri will be better option for your little one. You can prepare it for their recess too. Oh yes when u are running out of seaweed sheet, no worry. We can make egg sheet for simple sushi roll too. I learnt this from WokkingMum Elaine when I just got my Happycall 2years ago. She is a creative and good blogger. Do follow her blog if you want any interested ideas for your little ones!
Japanese style Lunch requested by my little ones


Egg Spinach Sushi
(Make 1 roll)

Ingredients
  • 2 eggs
  • A handful of chopped spinach
  • Some Japanese Sushi rice (Recipe from Justonecookbook)
  • 2 crabsticks

Tool: Happycall doubled side pan (If you don’t have one, you can try to make this egg sheet using a big non-stick Pan too)

Onigiri with shrimps & Sesame sauce

Ingredients
  • Sushi Rice  (Recipe from Justonecookbook)
  • Small shrimps
  • Japanese Sesame sauce
  • Sesame seeds
  • Some seaweed sheets
Tool: A triangle Onigiri mould (I got mine from Daiso)

Note: You can change to anything u want to wrap in. 

Steps: Follow the pictorials. 







Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment