|Bare looking pancakes...It smell so nice!|
|Add in a knob of butter & many maple syrups...|
|Soft, Fluffy & wholesome pancakes are ready!|
(Make 8 regular size)
Recipe reference from here & slightly modified by TAGlicious
- 50g Blue Jacket Whole Wheat Flour
- 100g Blue Jacket All purpose Flour
- 200ml milk
- 30g honey
- 1 egg
- 6g baking powder
A little oil for your skillet/pan
- Put everything together in a baking bowl.
- Mix well till batter is smooth.
- Heat up a skillet with some oil (I am using Le Creuset cast iron skillet)
- Make sure your skillet is hot, add in a scoop of pancake mixture.
- Once you see bubbles, flip the pancake. Let it cook for another 1 min & it is done. Continue the steps till you finish all the pancake mixture.
- You can use all purpose flour if you can't find/dislike whole wheat flour.
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious
Cheers & stay well!