2016 - First post! Curry chicken with wholemeal bread. My lil boy first had his curry from toast box and fall in love with this spicy curry. He kept pestering him to make this for him for the past few days. His request is fulfilled! Look at his happy contented smile! Premix to make our life easier, why not?
Recipe adapt from A1 instant chicken curry
- 1 whole chicken about 1.2kg ( cut the chicken in pcs & remain the skin)
- 300g potatoes
- 300ml water (original recipe from A1 is 600ml of water)
- 200g coconut milk
- 1 packet of A1 instant curry paste
- Sauté the curry paste with chicken & potato till aromatics
- Add in water, mix well and bring it to boil
- Add in coconut milk, mix well and simmer cook under Low fire for 20mins
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious
Cheers & stay well!