Mushroom Chicken Soup
Recipe by Taglicious's Mummy
(Serve 3-4 pax)
- 1 Kampong Chicken (about 1.2kg)
- 1 CAN button mushroom
- 5 slices ginger
- Few stalks of coriander
- 2 tablespoons Sesame oil (I used Ghee Hiang brand)
- 900 ml water
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce ( I used Feng He Garden brand)
- 50 ml Hua Tiao Chiew
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
Used Le Creuset 22cm Marmite Pot.
- Sauteed the ginger with sesame oil till fragrance
- Add in chicken & stir fry for 3 mins
- Add in button mushrooms, coriander & water.
- Bring it to boil. Cover the lid and cook for 30 mins under low fire.
- After 30 mins, use a spoon to scoop out oil.
- Remove the coriander. Add in salt, light soy sauce, some dashes of sesame oil.
- Add in the Hua Tiao Chiew wine last and off fire to serve.
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious
- You can find Feng He Garden Sauce from the following link.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsor post, any opinions are on my own.