I had shared the goodness of this little bottle of Marmite earlier on HERE. I am going to share with you another simple recipe that u can simply have your meal in 30 mins. Trust me the sweetness from the clam & salty unique taste from Marmite makes the dish taste AWESOME. Who will say NO to this Marmite Clam Pasta?
Marmite Clam Pasta
Recipe by Taglicious
(Serve 4 pax)
- 500g Clams (I used flower clams)
- 300g Spaghetti (Cooked in water with Salt & oil)
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- Chopped Coriander
- 1.5 tablespoon Marmite
- Black pepper, to taste
- Some pasta leftover water
- Heat up a skillet. Add in oil & garlic and sauteed it till fragrance.
- Add in the clams and cover the skillet to let it cook for 2 mins.
- Add in the cooked pasta, Marmite, chopped coriander & mix everything together.
- Add in the pasta water slowly and mix well till u get the consistency u want for this dish.
- Last, sprinkle black pepper and the dish is ready to serve. Enjoy!
|Marmite does it all in the kitchen|
This post is proudly brought for you by MARMITE.