I have received a pack of free sample from Meal Belly. If you are interested, you can buy these tiny super food easily from them online too. I am a salad lover. Today, I will like to share with you a Korean Salad with shrimps & serve this Green Cavier. I love the chewy texture (Every bite of it is like popping bubbles in my mouth) & the nutritious values of it very much!
Recipe by Taglicious
(Serving for 2)
- 1 head Romaine lettuce
- 100g cooked Shrimps
- 20g Sea Grapes Seaweed
- 1 stalk of Green onions chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 Carrot shredded
- 2 tablespoon light Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Korean Chilli Flakes
- 1 tablespoon of roasted white sesame, for garnish
How to prepare Sea Grapes Seaweed
- Rinse the Sea Grapes Seaweed for 10 second.
- Soak them in the cold water for 3 mins.
- Serve it in your dishes.
Steps to make salad
- Mix the light soy sauce, sesame oil, fish sauce, sugar in a big mixing bowl. Mix well till the sugar is dissolved.
- Add in shredded carrots, minced garlic, chopped spring onions, Korea Chilli flakes to the sauce and mix well.
- Add in the cooked shrimps & bite size romaine lettuce into the mixing bowl and toss them well.
- Put them in a serving bowl and top the Sea grapes seaweed on top of the salad & sprinkle the roasted white sesame seed on it. It is ready to serve.
- I used Feng He Garden Soy sauce which is sweeter in taste, please reduce the amount if your soy sauce is salty.
|Let eat green & clean! Yummy Yum!|