Thursday 12 March 2020

AYAM Brand Spicy Tuna Spaghetti

Due to the recent COVID-19 cases, I try to have meals at home to reduce exposure.
Let me teach u one SUPER Easy and Quick meal that you can prepare at home easily yet nutritious (Good source of Omega 3, Selenium, Niacin and Vitamin B6 and B12). Best is it is tasty too! 

AYAM Brand Spicy Tuna Spaghetti
(Serving for 4pax)
Ingredients
  • 200g Spaghetti, cooked
  • 2 cans AYAM Brand Spicy Tuna
  • 1 handful chopped Chinese parsley
  • 50g roasted walnuts
  • Lime

Step 1: Open up 2 cans of AYAM brand Spicy Tuna to the cooked Spaghetti, Roasted walnuts & Chinese parsley.
Step 2: Then you just need to MIX & TOSS till well combined.
Step3: Squeeze the lime and SERVE!

Yes, it’s so easy isn’t it? What are u waiting for? 
Time to Stock up Ayam Brand Spicy Tuna. Don’t say I bo Jio ya! 
It's gone into our tummy....lol
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious 

Cheers & stay well!
Loves, TAGlicious

No comments:

Post a Comment