|A nice breakfast set served with green tea|
|Waffle bread with Chocolate filling|
|Look at the center of this waffle bread! Yummy!|
Waffle Bread with Chocolate
Recipe by TAGlicious
- 100g bread flour
- 95g cake flour ( I used Blue Jacket flour)
- 1 egg + milk to make 110g ( I used full cream milk)
- 20g sugar
- 3g instant yeast
- 2g salt
- 50g unsalted butter
- 8 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- Put everything in bowl except butter & chocolate chips in a bowl & knead with a mixer/bread maker/hand till it form a dough.
- Add in butter and continue to knead the dough till smooth. (I used my Zojirushi Bread maker to do the kneading job, total time: 13 mins)
- Let it rest for 45-60 mins or doubled it size.
- Place the dough on lightly flour surface.
- Divide the dough into 8 pcs and roll it into balls.
- Flatten one of the dough and put 1 tablespoon of chocolate chips in center.
- Seal it up and form a ball. Repeat the same steps for the rest.
- Heat up your waffle pan. Place the bread dough in it and "bake" it for 3-4 mins or until it turn golden brown. It is best to serve it warm.
- The bread dough it easy to handle because of the amount of butter used.
- Any extra can freeze it in the freezer and warm it in toaster/oven for 5 mins before served.
|Let have a bite of it. Norm Norm...|
|Giveaways from TAGlicious end on 6-Dec-15,2359hr, |
Please check out my Facebook Page post!
Cheers & stay well!