Teriyaki Chicken Wholesome Aglio Olio
(serving for 2-3pax)
Teriyaki marinate for 2 pcs boneless chicken thigh
***Marinate the chicken at least 30 mins.
- 200g of Spaghetti ( I used Alce Nero’s organic Whole Wheat Spaghetti)
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 bowl baby spinach
- 1 handful fresh shiitake mushrooms
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti in a pot of water (add in 1tablespoon olive oil + dashes of salt) for 10 mins. Drained the spaghetti and set aside for later use. Save some spaghetti water aside too.
- Heat up skillet & pan fry the marinated teriyaki chicken. I will sear the meat with skin down first to achieve nice golden brown skin. Each side about 10mins (Depend on the size of your chicken)
- Use the same skillet, you can dispose of the extra oil fat obtained from the chicken. Add in olive oil and sauteed the minced garlic till fragrance.
- Add in sliced shiitake mushrooms and give a good stir fry.
- Add in cooked spaghetti, baby spinach salt & pepper & some spaghetti water and continue to stir fry till it is well combined.
- Lastly, add in sliced teriyaki chicken before serve.
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious
Cheers & stay well!