A gluten free crust made by 100% oats. You can't compare these oatmeal pizza crust with bread dough. It is meant to be heavier & dense but the nutty oat texture give you another way to enjoy a slice of pizza with goodness and fibre to maintain a healthy body.
|Simply love this oatmeal pizza...|
Recipe by Taglicious
(Make one 20cm x 15cm x 0.5cm crust)
Ingredient for crust
- 120g Kellogg's Oats (Grind it fine with food processor)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
Topping of pizza: At your choice.
- Grind the oat with food processor until fine.
- Put the oat, eggs and salt in a mixing bowl and mix it into a dough
- Add in the olive oil and mix in to the dough.
- Lay and shape the dough on the baking pan evenly and bake it for 15 mins at 170C and the oatmeal pizza crust is ready.
- Spread a layer of pizza/tomatoes sauce on the crust and lay your preferred topping on it. Lastly, top with lots of mozzarella cheese.
- Bring the pizza back to oven and bake for 15 mins at 170C. Cut it into pierces and it serve it HOT.
Disclaimer: I going to use this posting to participate the Kellogg's Singapore contest. Wish me luck.