Blueberries season is here again too, big fat blueberries are easily available in supermarket now at reasonable price. I am going to add into the recipe i am going to share today!
This pancake recipe is super easy to follow and taste super yummy. The blueberries are bursting all over when u enjoy the pancakes. :)
Bananas & Blueberries Pancakes
(Make 10 regular size)
- 150g All purpose Flour
- 200ml milk
- 30g honey
- 1 large egg
- 6g baking powder
- 2 medium size ripen bananas, mashed
- 125g blueberries, washed & tap dry
A little oil for your skillet/pan
- Put everything together in a baking bowl except mashed bananas & blueberries.
- Mix well till batter is smooth.
- Add in the mash bananas and mix well.
- Add in the blueberries and mix well then put aside for it to set for 10 mins.
- Heat up a skillet with some oil
- Make sure your skillet is hot, add in a scoop of pancake mixture.
- Once you see bubbles, flip the pancake. Let it cook for another 1 min & it is done. Continue the steps till you finish all the pancake mixture.
|Pancake batter. :)|