|Look @ the green gem!|
Homemade Pandan Juice
- Rinse the Pandan leaves properly.
- Cut the Pandan leaves into small pcs (1 inches)
- Put the small pcs of Pandan leaves into a blender and add in the water.
- Blend till it is well combined and smooth.
- Use a sieve to seperate the residue and juice. Throw away the residue and keep the juice.
- Tada ~ Your fresh Pandan juice is ready.
** Please keep the Pandan juice in the fridge.
** Due to no preservative, it can only keep in the fridge up to 7 days.
|These Juice are good for making NASI LEMAK too!|