Minty Vinegatte Tomatoes Salad with shrimps
Recipe by TAGlicious
(Serving for 3pax)
- 3 Larges tomatoes, remove the seeds
- 120g mini cherry tomatoes, diced it
- 3 Large shrimps, seasoned it with some salt & black pepper (Remove the shell but remain the tail)
- Some olive oil to pan fry the shrimps
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 5pcs mints, minced it
- Some black pepper to taste
- Put the diced cherry tomatoes in a bowl. Add in all the sauce items together and mix well.
- Pan fried shrimps till cook and set it aside for later use.
- Fill up the empty large tomatoes with the seasoned cherry tomatoes salad. Remember to add in the sauce too.
- Put one shrimp to one tomatoes salad cup to complete the dish.
|I hope you like this salad that I shared today. :)|
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious
Cheers & stay well!