Sunday 3 August 2014

XO Durian Ice-cream (No Churn version)

Who can resist these Durian Ice-cream? No one can resist it including my 2 kids at home. Seeing them enjoying every bites made me so happy. You can easier whip out these no churn ice-cream at home without an ice-cream maker. Amazing, isn’t it? I used XO Durian to make this batch, it really taste so heavenly yummylicious. Don’t blame me if your waistline growing horizontally as it is irresistible.  Heehee!

Durian Ice-cream (Without Ice-cream maker)
(Recipe reference from Anncoo journal) & modification by Taglicious)

Ingredients
  • 350g Durian flesh
  • 20g Honey
  • 20g Coffeemate
  • 300g Thickened Cream

Topping
  • Roasted Almond flakes
Steps, follow the pictorial. 

Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious

No comments:

Post a Comment