(Estimate for 3 sandwiches spread, depend on how much you put in each serving)
- Boil the eggs for 15mins and peeled it.
- Chopped the eggs into small pcs using knife or electric chopper. ( I used electric chopper due to the large portion I prepared this morning)
- Add in the mayonnaise and black pepper.
- Mix well and ready for sandwich filling.
- You can prepare it beforehand and chilled it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
|Lastly, my lunch set (Egg Mayo Sandwich, Potato skin with Bacon & Cheese & Enoki Bacon rolls) prepared by a few of my sweet colleagues & I.|
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious