Sunday 13 July 2014

Egg Mayo Spread

Egg Mayo is all time favorite spread for our sandwich. If we order it at Subway cost us about $5? With this budget, you can whip out this simple & yummy filling at home for 7 serving. Let give this simple recipe a try.

Ingredients needed:
(Estimate for 3 sandwiches spread, depend on how much you put in each serving)
  • 4 large eggs
  • 50g of mayonnaise 
  • Some black pepper

Steps:
  1. Boil the eggs for 15mins and peeled it.
  2. Chopped the eggs into small pcs using knife or electric chopper. ( I used electric chopper due to the large portion I prepared this morning)
  3. Add in the mayonnaise and black pepper.
  4. Mix well and ready for sandwich filling.
Taglicious's note:
  • You can prepare it beforehand and chilled it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Lastly, my lunch set (Egg Mayo Sandwich, Potato skin with Bacon & Cheese & Enoki Bacon rolls) prepared by a few of my sweet colleagues & I. 

Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious

No comments:

Post a Comment