Tuesday 22 July 2014

Caramel Condensed Milk

I love CARAMEL. Anything goes with caramel will shine my eyes. Last weekend, I tried to make my own caramel at home. You may think making caramel would require certain skill and need to go through complicated cooking process but I can assure you it's easy using this way. Normally we need to cook this caramel condensed milk under low fire for 4 hrs but I did my way using my Thermal Pot and it works! A more energy saving way too. 
My first homemade caramel condensed milk
Look at the creamy caramel...Yum!

Caramel Condensed Milk 

Ingredients
  • 1 can of condensed milk
Tools:
  • A recycle glass container
  • A thermal pot, big enough to submerge the whole glass tin
Steps: Follow the pictorial.
Note: Alternative, you may submerged the whole unopened condensed milk can into the thermal pot.
 

Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious

No comments:

Post a Comment