Grapefruit Mango Sago Cold Dessert 楊枝甘露
Recipe reference: Carol Hu and little modification by TAGlicious
For 5-6 pax
- 50g of sago
- 400 ml of Fresh Milk
- 200ml of Trim coconut milk
- 60 g of Honey Rock Sugar (Can replace it with rock sugar)
- 100ml of hot water
- 500g of de-skin mango (to blend)
- 400g of de-skin mango (to mix into the puree)
- 1 grapefruit (Extract the flesh)
- Boil 1L of water till boil and cook the sago until it is translucent. It normally takes 10mins low fire and shut the fire and brew inside for 20mins. Drained away the water with a sieve and set aside for later use.
- Add Honey Rock Sugar & 100ml of hot water, boil using low fire till the honey rock sugar had dissolved and set aside to cool for later use.
- Place, mango into the blender.
- Add in fresh milk, coconut milk & sugar liquid into a blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour the puree into a big bowl and get the sago, grapefruit and Mango ready.
- Add in the Sago
- Add in the Mango
- Last to add in the grapefruit.
- Mix well and pour them into nice cups/ container to chill it for 4hrs before serving it.
* This dessert can last in the fridge for 2 days only.
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious