|A bowl of hot soup to comfort tummy on cold night!|
A pot of Chicken Mushroom Soup 蘑菇鸡汤
Recipe by TAGlicious
- 1.3litres of water
- 3 chicken thigh
- 1 chicken cage bone
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 carrot
- 8 sticks of imitation crab sticks
- 1 pack of white Bunashimeiji mushroom (100g)
- 1.5 teaspoon of salt
- 4-5 tablespoon of corn flour + water to thicken the soup
- Some pepper & Sesame oil
|Picture talk louder than words|
- Boil a pot of water to scald the chicken thighs & chicken cage bone before throwing into the pot to cook the soup base.
- Put in the chicken thigh, chicken cage bone, celery & carrots into the 1.5Litres water (boiled) and start to boil for 30mins under medium fire.
- After 30mins, take out the chicken thigh from the soup base. Shredded the chicken thigh & imitation crab stick. Set aside for later use.
- Scoop out the carrot, celery, chicken cage bone from the soup base.
- Add in the white Bunashimeiji mushrooms, Chicken meat & Crabstick meat into the soup base. Bring it to boil again.
- Add in salt, pepper & Sesame oil. Taste the soup when it had meet your taste bud and adjust accordingly.
- Lastly, mix the cornflour with water and stir in to the soup to thicken it.
- It is ready to serve HOT with a bowl of rice.
* You can change the type of mushroom as per your liking.
* You can use ready made chicken stock too to shorten the cooking time. However, do adjust the salt input.
|Simple soup for you?|
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious