Monday 28 September 2015

Garlic Balsamic Vinegar & Olive oil salad dressing

Recently, I took up the challenge by Alce Nero & Singapore Home Cooks to whip out delicious and nutritious meal within 30 mins using their products. Friends who know me, they know that I am a salad person. Today I am going to share with you a simple salad dressing using balsamic vinegar & olive oil. I love the aromatics, sweet fruity taste of this Balsamic vinegar & the smooth olive oil by Alce Nero. It adds good nutritious value to my meal & they are chemical, preservative & pesticide free! Do you want to reduce your overall fat & calorie intake from the normal salad dressing? Try this, I am sure u will love it too.

Oh yes, my 5 years old boy had a big serving and he gave me a good thumb up. I am delighted to find a new way to coax my boy to eat more green. 
In my salad bowl, I have lettuce, cherry tomatoes, eggs, yellow onions, grilled chicken breast
(Just marinate with salt and pepper & pan fried for 15 mins till cook) & fresh strawberries!

All done in 20 mins time!
Pour in the Garlic Balsamic Vinegar & Olive oil salad dressing...Yummy~
Toss it well before serve!
Yummy! 
Garlic Balsamic Vinegar & Olive oil salad dressing
(Serving for 2 persons)
Recipe by TAGlicious

Ingredients need: 
  • 0.5 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
  • 0.5 teaspoon brown sugar
  • 0.25 teaspoon salt
  • 2 tablespoon Alce Nero Organic Balsamic vinegar
  • 1.5 tablespoon Alce Nero Organic Extra vigin olive oil
Steps:

  1. Add all items together in a small bowl, whisk well and serve on salad prepared.

Note:
  • Different Balsamic vinegar taste may varies. Good Balsamic do not need a lot of sugar in the dressing. You may adjust the it to your liking. 
Disclaimer: Alce Nero sponsored some products for TAGlicious to try out and all opinions are honest & are my own.

Want to know more about their product, go to this link.
Alce Nero Singapore Facebook
Get their products online
Anyway I saw NTUC finest Organic section sell their products too.

Join in the big Singapore Home Cooks family too to have cooking/baking/sharing fun with others Mummies & Daddies!

Cheers & stay well!

Loves, TAGlicious

No comments:

Post a Comment