Give this recipe a try for this upcoming Deepavali holiday. Cheers!
|Look at the soft nice donut! Yum!|
Recipe adapt from Here
(Make 15pcs of donuts)
- 280g bread flour
- 20g milk powder
- 1 teaspoon of instant yeast
- 80g steamed and mashed pumpkin
- 40g sugar
- 30g butter
- 1 egg (about 60g)
- 60g water
- Some bread flour for dusting during shaping
- Vegetable oil preferred for deep frying ( I used soy bean oil)
- Some caster sugar for coating
- For kneading process, please follow your bread maker/mixer to prepare the donut dough.
- You may need to adjust the amount of water accordingly because the water content is differ for different type of pumpkins.
- You may do the coating of sugar the next day serving as sugar tend to dissolve after leaving in container overnight.
Steps: Follow the pictorial
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious