Saturday 20 September 2014

Very Healthy Homemade Granola!

For those who like Oat, nuts & mixed fruits will fall in love with this healthy food. I get to know that we can make our own granola at home from food-4tots. I love this recipe simply. I had baked it several time and my family loved it very much. I will like to share with you this very healthy food and hope that you can give it a try to make this at home too. This time, I didn't cook the liquid mixture and it turned out very well too. Save me one step for a lazy person like me. :P
A bowl of goodness...Crunchy and yummy!
It goes so well with cold milk, yogurt...
Treat your body a bowl of goodness!

Homemade Granola
(Recipe reference from food-4tots and did some modification by Taglicious)
Made 1kg Granola



Ingredients:
Oats & nuts

  • 360g Rolled oats
  • 90g Rye oats
  • 50g Baby oats
  • 80g Sunflower seeds
  • 70g Cashew nuts, cut into smaller pcs
  • 40g Almonds flakes
  • 40g Walnuts, cut into smaller pcs
  • 20g Chia seeds
Dried fruits
  • 70g cranberries, cut into smaller pcs
  • 70g apricots, cut into smaller pcs
Liquid mixture
  • 180g apple juice
  • 100g pure olive oil
  • 110g maple syrup
  • 1/4 salt
  • Some lemon zest, optional 
Taglicious's Note: 

  • You can use replace to any kind of oat, nuts, dried fruits as long as you follow the measurement. 
  • Rye oat & baby oat give a extra crunchiness in this granola.
  • You can replace maple syrup with honey but maple syrup give a nicer smell.  
Steps: Follow the pictorial

Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment