|Super moist Banana Cake|
|Have a slice of cake with coffee for breakfast?|
|Did I tempt you enough to try this recipe?|
(Recipe adapt from StoryofBing but did some modification)
Made 2 loaves of 4.5" X 10" x 3" baking pans
- 5 large eggs
- 140g of brown sugar
- 400g of super ripe bananas
- 200g of vegetable oil
- 300g of plain flour
- 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheated the oven to 160C.
- Mix the flour, bicarbonate of soda & baking powder and sift it and set aside
- Prepared 2 baking pan with baking paper and set aside
- Add in eggs, bananas, sugar and vanilla extract into a BIG mixing bowl and beat it at LOW speed using ur electric mixer for 1min and then continue to beat for another 10-14mins at MAX speed. You should be able to achieve the fluffy egg mixture like picture 4.
- Transfer the egg mixture into a larger mixing bowl. Add in the flour in 3 portion, fold in well till you can't see the flour in each addition. DO NOT add in the whole lot of flour at one go, you will ruin the cake.
- Lastly, add in all the vegetable oil into the egg+flour mixture and fold in till it is well cooperated. Try to fold in slowly and not to deflate the batter.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and baked it under 160C for 55 mins or till it is cooked.
- Take out the cake from the oven, turn it upside down and peel away the baking paper away slowly.
- Let it cool down to store or you can serve the cake immediately.
|Not to forget to thank my lil baker for his help! :P|
Do like and follow me at my Facebook page Taglicious.