Thursday 7 May 2015

Flour-less Devil Chocolate cake

If you like awfully flourless chocolate cake, I am sure u got to like this non bake chocolate cake too! Trust me, you won't regret with the result & u only need minimal ingredients & baking tools. I simply love this chocolatey flourless cake! A nice cake that will impress everyone during gathering. I adjust it to fit my 18cm cake pan. 



Flour-less Devil Chocolate cake
Recipe from Video
18CM cake tin (Removable base)
Biscuit base
  • 200g Oreo cookie without filling
  • 80g melted butter
Chocolate filling 
  • 150g dark chocolate (Cadbury 70% dark chocolate bar)
  • 150g milk chocolate (Hersey milk chocolate chips)
  • 200ml whipping cream
Topping 
  • Strawberries
Steps refer to my pictorial, thanks.  

Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious 


No comments:

Post a Comment