Serving for 3pax
Recipe reference from Damndelicious
- 200g spaghetti
- 3 slices of bacons ( I used back bacon as less fats)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
1) Boil the spaghetti in salted water till it is cooked. Drained well and set aside
2) Mix eggs & Parmesan cheese well and set aside.
3) Use some oil and pan fried the bacon till it is golden brown. Scoop out for later use.
4) Use the same pan, sautéed the garlic for 1 min and add in spaghetti and toss for 1 min.
5) Lower down the fire. Add in the egg and cheese mixture and toss well quickly. You can add some water slowly if you want it wetter.
6) Add in parsley flakes and black pepper and toss well. ( I didn't add in salt, it quite saltish due to the cheese and bacon)
7) Add in the bacon and mix well and ready to serve.
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious