Bananas Walnuts loaf
Recipe by Taglicious
(Make 2 loaves of 550g)
- 450g bread flour
- 100g cake flour
- 80g sugar
- 8g instant yeast
- 180g of ripen bananas (Mashed) – I used Del Monte Bananas
- 5g of salt
- 270g of milk
- 40g soften butter
- 60g walnuts (cut into smaller pcs)
- Add everything into the mixing bowl except butter.
- Start the mixer and let it knead for 5mins to form a soft dough.
- Add in soften butter and continue to knead for 10mins.
- Add in the walnut and let it continue to knead for 5mins. By then the dough should be elastics.
- Cover the bowl with a cling wrap and let it proof for 1hr / until it doubled its size.
- Dust the working top with bread flour. Pour the dough out to the working top.
- The Dough is quite soft to handle. Use more flour to work on it. Divide the dough into half (abt 550g)
- Roll each 550g dough flatten and roll up ( Like sushi). Place the roll into a pull man tin.
- Cover the pull man tin with cling wrap and let it proof for another 1 hr.
- Before sending them into the pre-heated oven 180C, spray some water on it (Add moist to it).
- Let it bake for 40mins. In the oven, I place a bowl of hot water to bake with the breads.
- Once baked, let it cool down completely on a cooling rack before storing or slicing it.
|I didn't continue to take pics for the 2nd proof dough because my hands are sticky. However, you dust more flour on the surface to shape it fast and place it in the bread tin. :)|
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious