Believe me anot? This is the first time I made this pan fried pork chop for my family. Pork chop always give me an impression that once cooked, it is hard to eat and swallow. That why I always give in to CHICKEN chop instead. My hubby & kids enjoyed their dinner last night. I am sure I will prepare this simple pork chop for them more often in future. Do give it a try too, this recipe will not disappoint u.
Pork Cutlet with Japanese Curry
(For 3 adult serving)
Things needed for preparing pork chop:
- 6 slices of pork Loin (1/2 cm Thick)
- 2 tablespoon of water
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- Some pepper
For pan fried:
- Bread crumbs ( I got mine from four leaves)
- 1 extra egg (beaten)
- Break down the fibrous tissue of meat slices by pounding it with a meat mallet and marinate the meat 2 hrs before cook.
- Take one 1 slice of pork loin and coat it with bread crumbs for both sides generously.
- Let the same pcs of pork loin back to the egg mixture for 2nd coating of eggs then 2nd bread crumb coating generously. Repeat the same for the rest.
- Heat up the Pan with oil.
- Place the well coated pork meat to the pan and pan fried it till it turned golden brown. (I used Happycall Pan, I just close the lid without locking it and pan fried it for 6mins each side till it turn golden brown)
- Once done, placed the cooked pork chop on kitchen towel to absorb the oil. Set aside and prepare the Japanese curry.
Things needed for preparing Veggies Japanese Curry:
- 2 small pcs of Japanese curry Roux
- 1 russet potatoe
- 1 medium size yellow onions
- 1 carrots
- 1 broccoli
- 2 cups of water
- Some oil
- Sauté the yellow onions with some oil in a pan till it soften
- Add in potatoes & carrots & give a good stir fry. Cover it with a lid let it simmer for 2 mins.
- Add in broccoli & give a good stir fry. Cover it with a lid let it simmer for 2 mins.
- Add in 2 cups of water and the curry roux and give a good stir till the curry roux is well combined with the water.
- Cover the pan with lid again and let it cooks for 10mins/ till potatoes & carrot is soft.
Ready to slice the pork chop and place it on a bowl of rice and top with Japanese curry to serve your loved one.
** Do not cut your pork loin too thick, it will not taste good.
** To shorten the cooking time for potatoes & Carrots, try to cut it into smaller cubes
** If you find the curry sauce is salty, can add more water to fit ur taste.