Stay calm and keep cooking! Personally, I felt it's a good time to have more family meals & time at home too. We can overcome the Virus! #SGunited.
Today, I am going to use this to prepare my kids' all time fav food...PIZZA!
Yes, let cook some Bulgogi Chicken pizza and enjoy together with your family too.
Bulgogi Chicken Pizza
- 2 pcs ready use Pizza base
- 2 pcs Farmpride Bulgogi Chicken burgers (Pan fried till brown and diced it)
- Some diced green peppers
- Some diced tomatoes
- 1 cup pizza topping cheese
- Homemade Bulgogi sauce (refer to below on how to prepare this simple sauce)
- Spread the Bulgogi sauce on the pizza base. If u want to make your own pizza base, please refer to this recipe.
- Add the cheese, Farmpride bulgogi chicken chunks, green pepper & tomatoes.
- Bake the pizza for 15mins at 180C & it is ready to serve!
Homemade Bulgogi sauce
(For 2pcs of 20cm Pizza base)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon potato/corn starch + 1 tablespoon of water to thicken the sauce
- Put all the above ingredients together except the corn/potato starch mixture into a pan.
- On small fire, stir the sauce mixture and bring it to boil.
- Add in the orn/potato starch mixture slowly to thicken the bulgogi sauce. Off the fire once the sauce is thicken. Left it aside to cool for later use.
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious