- 200g bread flour
- 20g Desiccated Coconut
- 8g baking powder
- 30g sugar
- 150ml Ayam Brand Coconut milk (contain 20% fat)
- 30g Honey
- 40g Dried Cranberries
- Mix the bread flour, baking powder, desiccated Coconut, sugar together.
- Mix the thick coconut milk & honey in a cup/bowl.
- Create a "well" in the flour mixture & pour in the liquid.
- Use your hands and start mixing.
- Do not over mix, stop when u form a dough.
- Spread out the dough, add in the cranberries & mix well.
- Divide the dough into 6pcs. Roll them into balls and lay them on baking sheet.
- Apply a layer of coconut milk on each scone.
- Bake it in preheated oven for 18 mins at 200 C.
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious
Cheers & stay well!