We try to stay at home often due to the recent COVID-19 virus. We know that as long as we do our part, we will pull through together! Stay at home mean more home cook meals at home. Are you cracking your head what to cook for lunch or dinner today? Let me share with you this recipe which require you minimal ingredients yet you are able to taste the world without leaving home!
I am a person who love spicy food & I am in love with this Dancing Chef Suki sauce. You can use it as dipping sauce & even add into your dishes! Dancing Chef Suki sauce is made with all natural ingredients with no artificial colour. You can get it from most supermarket easily!
Let whip this Yummy Dancing Chef Suki Seafood Rice together!
Dancing Chef Seafood Rice
(Serving for 2 pax)
- 10 pcs shrimps
- 1 large squid
- 2 bulbs minced garlic
- 1 medium shredded yellow onion
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 bottle Dancing Chef Suki sauce
- Some minced Chinese parsley
- 30 ml water
- Add in oil in heated pan. Sauteed the garlic and onions till soft and fragrance.
- Add in the shrimps & squid. Stir fry it for sec
- Pour in 1/2 bottle of Dancing Chef Suki sauce, Chinese parsley and water into the pan.
- Stir fry it for 2 mins. Do not overcook it & it’s ready to serve!
You won’t regret trying this recipe!
Time to stock up Dancing Chef Suki sauce! Yummy! 😋
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious
Cheers & stay well!