Monday 21 July 2014

Japanese Condensed Milk Bread

Chiffon cake? No! It's the infamous Japanese condensed milk bread recently among the bakers! Finally got time to bake it and present mine to you. Do you love it? 
A beautiful loaf of bread

Do you want a slice of bread too?
Japanese Condensed Milk Bread
Make a loaf of 17CM chiffon tin loaf
Recipe inspired by nasilemaklover

Ingredients 

Bread dough

  • 200g of bread flour
  • 15g condensed milk
  • 120g milk
  • 20g caster sugar
  • 3g of instant yeast
  • 20g of butter, soften
Filling for spread
  • 20g of condensed milk
  • 20g of soften butter
***Mix them together and set aside for spreading the dough later

Topping
  • Some cranberries & Raisins
  • Some Almond flakes
  • Icing sugars
Steps, follow the pictorial I edited for you. Hope you will like it. Those without a Bread Maker, you can use mixer/hands to prepare the dough. Thanks. 






Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious


1 comment:

  1. May I know if I can use bread machine to bake cos I didn't have oven at home.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete