Salmon Miso Soup
- 1L of broth ( I used my Jelly Collagen Stock)
- 400g of salmon
- 200g of enoki mushroom
- 80g of pumpkin
- 1 box of silken tofu
- Some spring onions
- 60g of white miso ( replace with dark miso if you have it)
- 2 tablespoon of sake (Optional)
- Pepper to taste
- Bring the broth to boil.
- Add in the Miso base and mix well till it dissolve.
- Add in Pumpkin and simmer it for 5mins
- Add in some spring onions
- Add in Tofu and simmer it for 5mins.
- Add in Enoki Mushroom and simmer it for 3mins.
- Lastly, Add in the salmon slices and simmer it for 5mins. Do not overcook the salmon.
- Ready to serve!
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious