Overnight Refrigerator oatmeal
Recipe reference: The Yummy life
- 500ml container ( glass or plastics)
- 7 tablespoons of raw rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon of chia seed ( please omit it if you don't have it)
- 1 tablespoon of honey ( you can add more to suit your taste bud)
- 250ml of milk ( you can change to other beverage like soy milk/ almond milk)
- A variety of fruits (BUT please do not try kiwi)
- Place in the rolled oat & Chia seed in the container.
- Add in honey then milk.
- Give it a stir to mix well.
- Finally, add in the mixed fruits.
- Close the lid of the container and fridge it overnight and it is ready to serve!
* Sweetness can be adjust to individual to suit individual taste bud!
* You can prepare a few serving, it can keep in the fridge for at least 2 days (Depending the kinds of fruits you use)
* KIWI will cause bitter taste to your overnight oatmeal.
Aren't you tempted by the color? Give it a try, your body will thank you for sure. I hope to try more flavour and share with u soon.
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious