Monday 5 October 2015

Seafood Tomatoes Soup in 30 mins

It’s a Monday blue again! After a long day of work, what I need is simple and nutritious meal served to my family. Best is minimal washing of dishes. Haze is bad today, it is affecting my mood too. I can’t crack anymore idea! Look into my cabinet, I found a bottle of Alce Nero Organic Chunky Tomato Puree with Basil sauce. It's my savior. I can simply whip out a Tomatoes Seafood Soup within 30 mins and I do not have to worry about the preservative, pesticide & chemical as the sauce is ORGANIC. I am going to stock up more cans of these organics tomato puree for rainy days!

No mood to cook yet want a simple heart-warming dinner on your table for your loved one? Try this. 

Simple & Healthy Seafood Tomatoes Soup

Seafood Tomatoes Soup in 30 mins         
(Serving for 3)
(Recipe by TAGlicious)

Ingredients:
  • 1 bottle Alce Nero Organic Chunky Tomato Puree Basil 500g
  • 100g shrimps
  • 200g Squid
  • 300g Seabass fish fillet
  • 1 medium size yellow onion
  • 2 tablespoon of olive oil (I used Alce Nero Organic Extra Virgin olive oil)
  • 2 fresh tomatoes
  • 500 ml water
  • Pepper & Salt to taste
All you need. :)
Steps:
  1. Heat up the Pot, Add in olive oil & onions and sauteed it.
  2. Put all ingredients into a pot(I used my Le Creuset Cast iron pot). Close lids and simmer under medium low fire for 20 mins. Ready to serve. 

I cook some Alce Nero Organic Animal Pasta for my kids to go with the Seafood Tomatoes Soup. Isn't cute? 


Note:
  1. You can add in your preferred seafood in the soup.

Disclaimer: Alce Nero sponsored some products for TAGlicious to try out and all opinions are honest & are my own. 

Thanks Alce Nero & Singapore Home Cooks to give me this opportunity to take part this 30 minute Organic Meals challenge.  

Want to know more about their product, go to this link.

Alce Nero Singapore Facebook
Get their products online
I saw NTUC finest Organic section sell their products too.

Join in the big Singapore Home Cooks family too to have cooking/baking/sharing fun with others Mummies & Daddies! 


Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious 

Cheers & stay well!
Loves, TAGlicious

No comments:

Post a Comment