Sunday 8 March 2015

Oh Lala~

Oh lala! Who love lala aka clam as much as I do? Oh yes, my kitchen is open not only got kids but my hubby & myself too! I can't resist the temptation, I bought them fresh from market this morning! Whipped them up using Chilli bean sauce. Viola, spicy yummylicious! It's gone in minutes.
Stir fry Clam aka Lala with Chilli bean paste
Recipe by Taglicious
Ingredients:
  • 1kg of fresh clam ( wash them a few times & soak them in salt water for them to release sand)
  • 4 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 2 small Chilli padi, cut small 
  • 1.5 tablespoon of oil
  • 1 tablespoon of Chilli bean sauce 
  • 2 tablespoons of sugar 
  • some water 
  • some wine ( optional)
  • some spring onions for garnish ( optional)

Steps referred to pictorial.
Note: Don't over cooked the clam. They are ready to serve once they opened their "mouth". 

Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment