|Top the pancakes with chilli sauce & mayonnaise,|
|So crispy & chewy & yummy! :)|
Korean Seafood Pancake
Serving for 3
Recipe adapt from CJ Pancake mix
- 200g Korean Pancake mix
- 340ml water
- 150g squids
- 150g shrimps
- 50g chives
- Black pepper to taste
- Oil for Pan fry
Steps(refer to pictorial for better understanding)
- Cut, wash & rinse the squids, shrimps & chives.
- Add in the Pancake mix & water on a mixing bowl. Mix it well.
- Add in all rinsed squids, shrimps & chives, black pepper to the mixture and mix them together.
- Heat up your pan with oil.
- Put the mixed batter with ingredients in the pan and start frying it.
- Pan fried the pancake for 5 mins each side or till both sides are golden brown.
- Ready to serve with your favourite sauces.
- I bought the pancake mix from the supermarket (NTUC).
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious
Cheers & stay well!