No butter, no sugar, no proofing needed Pizza Dough sound pretty easy and goody for busy mummy like me. Just knead till the dough is smooth which take 10 mins and the dough is ready to make into Pizza! This pizza need to be finished on the same day as the pizza bread harden on the 2nd day. When you want a quick pizza dough, do give this easy recipe a try.
|Freshly baked from Taglicious's Oven|
(Make 8 small pcs of 5inches pizza base)
Recipe from May Tay from Singapore Home Cooks Facebook group
- 420g of self-raising flour
- 350g of natural yogurt ( I used Marigold Low fat plain yogurt)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Dash of salt ( I used 1 teaspoon of salt)
(Note: As per your preference)
- Tomatoes sauce/Pizza sauce
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Combined all the items together and knead by hand for 7-10mins till the dough is smooth.
- Divide the dough into 8pcs and roll them into ball. If the dough is sticky, add in some flour on your hand.
- Dust some flour on your working top, use a roller pin and flatten each dough and start spread pizza sauce on top. Follow by what you want to be in your pizza. Finally top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Send the pizza into a preheated oven @ 180C and bake for 18-20 mins or till the pizza become golden brown.
- This portion is big, you can halves it if you are are not feeding a big group of people.
- With this portion, you can make it into 2 large pizza too. Baking time will be longer.
- If you have a mixer/bread maker, do use it to knead the dough.