Do u notice that salted egg is the latest craze in food? Feng He Garden introduced their new paste recently. Of cos, I am very keen to try it for sure. Premix paste make home cook easy and convenient. Here is a simple salted egg French bean dish that everyone should try if you are salted egg lover. The tingle taste of salted egg coated on every single French beans goes so well with a bowl of rice.
- 250g French beans
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 3 tablespoon FHG salted egg paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Sautéed garlic with oil till fragrance.
- Add in the salted egg paste and mix well
- Add in sugar and mix well.
- Add in French bean and stir fry it till it is cooked. Keep stirring it to avoid burnt. Ready to serve.
- Any left over of FHG salted egg paste can be kept in the fridge and remember to use it within 1 week.
- You can get their sauce online and enjoy free delivery with every $50 orders. Here is the link. Disclaimer: I didn't have any referral fee for their products.
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious
Cheers & stay well!