- 2 cups of rice ( washed and drained)
- 200ml of coconut milk + hot water to meet your rice cooker requirement for 2 cups of rice.
- Salt to taste
- 5 pandan leaves ( washed and tie a knob)
1) Washed & drained the rice
2) Add in rice, coconut milk, water & salt in rice cooker. Mix well.
3) Place the pandan leave on top & let your rice cooker complete the job!
4) Once the rice is done, remove pandan leave & stir it well again & let it steam warm in your rice cooker.
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious