Saturday 20 September 2014

Braised Vegetarian Mushrooms & Tofu

Running out of idea of what to cook for a meatless day? Yes, I will accompany my hubby to eat vegetarian every 1st and 15th of the lunar month. This is a long overdue post as I have no mood to update my blog recently. Finally, I "packed up" my moody mood and pen down this recipe and share with you all.
Braised Mushrooms & Tofu Donburi

Braised Mushrooms & Tofu
(Recipe by Taglicious)
(For 3-4 serving)
Ingredients
  • 10pcs medium size dried shiitake mushrooms (soaked and sliced it)
  • 1 pack of brown Enokitake Mushrooms
  • 1 pack of rectangle white silken tofu (cut into 8pcs)
  • 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger
  • 1 tablespoon of oil
  • 2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce 
  • 1 tablespoon of vegetarian mushroom sauce 
  • 1.5 tablespoon of brown sugar (You can use white sugar too)
  • Pepper to taste
  • Some corn flour + water for thickening the gravy
Note: Serve it with some greens & rice to make it a complete meal. 

Steps: Follow the pictorial


Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious 

No comments:

Post a Comment