Crispy Seafood Toast
- 120g shrimps
- 120g squid
- 1 egg white
- 10g ginger
- 25g corn
- Some spring onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon corn starch (Sorry not in picture)
- Dashes of black pepper (Sorry not in picture)
- 4 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- 7 slices breads (Trim away the side and cut into half)
- Borges Grapeseed oil for deep frying
- Put squids, shrimps, egg white, corns, spring onions, ginger, salt, sugar, black pepper into a blender.
- Blend it well and add in cornstarch. Blend it into a sticky paste.
- Spread a generous layer of seafood paste on the bread and sprinkle the white sesame seed on it. Repeat the spreading till you use up all the paste.
- Heat Borges Grapeseed oil in a pot. Use a leftover bread stick to test whether the oil is ready for deep frying. If there is bubbles on the bread, you may start frying the seafood toast.
- Slowly place the seafood toast with sesame down to fry first for 1-2 mins. Turn over to brown the bread layer. Yummy crispy seafood toasts are ready to serve!
It still taste good even it is cold. Great snack for kids to bring to school too! I will continue to use these healthy oil for my daily cooking for my family. What about you? :)
Do join me at my Facebook page Taglicious